- Your email and/or postal address will not be sold or given to any third parties, nor will the Association of Peyronie’s Disease Advocates (APDA) use them for any reason other than to keep you informed about APDA news and events.
- We do not require submission of any personally identifiable information from you to use this website. However, in order to participate in certain services we offer, we may require you to provide information that personally identifies you. You are, of course, under no obligation to use these services.
- By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us providing such information to (a) third parties that are working with us in connection with the applicable service you have requested or joined and (b) any of our partners listed on our website.
- We collect aggregate information on what pages consumer’s access or visit on the APDA site, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, but no other information on consumers who browse our Web page.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
If you have any questions, please contact us.