I am 36 years old, I am able to get an erection, but it does not appear to have the same shape when I am lying on back, and when I try to correct this, it hurts. What can I do?

How Can We Help?
< Back
You are here:

Dr. Levine answers: It is unclear as to whether you have developed Peyronie’s disease or some other type of scarring within the penis causing the deformity. This is certainly something that should be evaluated by a urologist with an interest in sexual dysfunction, as if Peyronie’s disease is discovered, it may be worthy of some form of nonsurgical treatment.

Previous I am 25 years old, I have noticed my flaccid bend and have noticed hard plaques mainly on sides but sometimes the whole shaft seems hard when flaccid, my penis had gone a yellow color and I am finding it very difficult to get erections. When I do they are not rigid, my flaccid keeps going really small and thin then it is largely like rubber. My whole penis feels like rubber even when erect, I seem to be losing size will I get it back considering I am only 25.
Next I am 38 and have a 30-degree ventral and 45-degree left curvature with moderate to severe pain and discomfort. I do not recall a time when I did not have this curvature and therefore believe I have a congenital curvature rather than Peyronie’s disease. It appears that men with congenital curvature rarely experience pain. Is it normal to have pain with congenital curvature, and is it possible and/or likely to have Peyronie’s disease and congenital curvature?
Table of Contents