I am 36 years old, I am able to get an erection, but it does not appear to have the same shape when I am lying on back, and when I try to correct this, it hurts. What can I do?

How Can We Help?
< Back
You are here:

Dr. Levine answers: It is unclear as to whether you have developed Peyronie’s disease or some other type of scarring within the penis causing the deformity. This is certainly something that should be evaluated by a urologist with an interest in sexual dysfunction, as if Peyronie’s disease is discovered, it may be worthy of some form of nonsurgical treatment.

Table of Contents